For your peace of mind, all items purchased on this website are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for as long as you own the product, unless otherwise stated. If a manufacturing defect is discovered, we will be happy to repair or replace your product.
A manufacturing defect is defined as any fault in the product materials or workmanship, which is present at the date of delivery, but not necessarily visible.
The following conditions are not classed as manufacturing defects, and will not be covered by our warranty:
- Normal wear and tear
- Product misuse/abuse
- Accidental damage
- Any product not used or maintained in accordance with the Care & Use Instructions
- Any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Falk Culinair N.V.
- Discoloration, or marking, of stainless steel pan linings caused by salt crystals
- Discoloration, or marking, of copper vessels caused by oxidation and/or heat
- Discoloration, or marking, of copper vessels caused by a mechanical dishwasher
Before any refund or replacement can be processed, we may require you to return the faulty product for inspection. As there are occasions where it may not be necessary to send the product back, please contact us before returning any items. In many cases, we may simply ask for photographs of the product fault.
If you are required to return the product to us, please make sure you package this adequately to prevent damage. We do not accept liability for returned packages damaged during transit to us.
Your warranty is only valid if you have a valid proof of purchase. If the item was not purchased directly from us, please contact the retailer that the product was purchased from to arrange any return, exchange or refund.
All returns should be sent to our UK warehouse which is located at:
Falk Copper Cookware - D4U
39c Lancaster Way Business Park
Cambs CB6 3NW
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.