This message is to let our customers know how we are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, and how this will affect ordering from our company going forward.
- As our cookware is designed for use in the preparation of food, we have always taken hygiene seriously as a matter of course. In compliance of government guidelines we have installed extra sanitising points throughout our premises, and are undertaking an even more thorough than usual approach to the cleaning of our equipment and premises at the end of each day.
- Our office staff are now home-working to minimise potential risk and disruption. As we already use a VOIP telephone system and an online support platform, you are unlikely to notice any difference in our usual customer service.
- Orders will still be delivered to your door, or any other destination you select. Alternatively, our couriers will leave the parcel in a safe place if you do not want to interact with the driver.
- Our collect-from-warehouse option is now restricted to mainstream couriers and members of the public cannot be admitted to the premises until further notice.
- With the exception of some areas of Italy, all the countries we regularly deliver to still have courier services operating as the lockdowns in place apply to people and not the transport of goods. This week we have seen orders delivered to Spain and Germany in line with the regular published timescales.
The situation is however fast moving and unprecedented. We will continue to follow government advice as it develops and update this article as the need arises
Thank you for you for your patience and patronage during this challenging time.
With kindest regards,